Herbal Tea For Energy, Wake Up!
Lacking energy but want something like an herbal tea for energy?
We are going on a trip to find the best herbal tea to boost energy and focus.
As I write this I’m drinking matcha green tea!
I have written about a few kinds of tea but today will be about herbal energy tea!
Not only do I drink it for the energy but I’ve used it to lose over 110 pounds of body weight!
No it not a miracle but what foods and nutrition had done for me changed my life.
Our focus will be on the top 5 medicinal healing tea’s on the market.
It seems that the raining king is still green tea so we can start here.
Is Herbal Tea Healthy?
I’ve been amazed and use these daily.
For anyone suffering from chronic fatigue or just needing a “pick me up” get yourself an herbal tea.
What kind of tea helps with energy?
All 5 of the tea’s in this review will give you the energy boost you’re looking for.
As well as energy many health benefits can come from tea because of the many healing compounds in the plants.
In the next paragraph we are going to find out which 5 do this and how!
They can also help lower cholesterol and bring about mental alertness.
That’s Not All..
Natural Herbal Tea To Boost Energy And Focus
How tea does this for us is what I want to help you understand.
More then just energy we can also help repair some of the damage to assist our body in functioning.
This is where the energy comes from.
Yes certain ingredient in tea stimulate us but overall they also correct health.
You will receive a huge dose of nutrition when drinking tea!
Is high tea the same as afternoon tea?
PM – Drink a tall glass of tea in the evening for a gentle cleansing and improved digestion.
What is contained in the plant we extract in the tea so our body can begin the processes.
Here are the things in herbal tea that give us the boost in energy and focus and why we need them!
- Caffeine- Thanks to its high levels of antioxidants and beneficial nutrients, it also seems to be quite healthy
- Amino acids– in tea such as L-theanine, which may help increase mental focus
- Fluoride- helps strengthen tooth enamel
- Phytonutrients- enhance immunity, repair DNA damage from exposure to toxins, detoxify carcinogens and repair inflammation
- Antioxidants– help combat the natural decline of aging and decrease your chances of contracting many serious conditions.
What herbal tea gives you energy?
All of the tea’s on this list are the best herbal tea for overall energy.
I designed this for you to be able to choose which is right for you and the health benefits of each.
Because I personally love herbal tea so much this is near and dear to my heart.
Herbal tea for the morning?
AM – Drink tea in the morning for more energy and increased metabolism.
The Best Part…
Best Herbal Tea For Increased Energy
Here are the 5 best herbal tea’s for increased energy and focus.
Tea For Energy And Focus
- A unique blend of herbs created to increase energy, reduce mental fatigue and promote weight loss
- It is naturally caffeinated and packed full of antioxidants.
- Drink 1-3 servings daily as needed
Energy tea herbs are known to help with symptoms related to the following conditions:
- Cholesterol Levels
- Antioxidant Capacity
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Mental Fatigue
- Physical Fatigue
- Weight Control
This tea isn’t alone and contains more then just green tea for energy.
Other natural substance also increase energy in the body.
Read about what ginseng can do for you here.
This products contains not only ginseng and green tea but 3 other powerful natural energy boosters.
In combination with the other two you also get:
Guayusa – contains all essential amino acids and L-theanine, shown to reduce physical and mental stress
Cinnamon Bark – contains antibacterial, antiseptic, antiviral, and anti-fungal properties.
Eleuthero Root – a strong antioxidant and is an immune system, memory & energy “energizer”.
Chinese Herb Tea
Organic and containing nothing that does not properly belong, free from foreign or inappropriate elements.
This Pure Tea is just that: Pure!
Life can be complicated but we only make it that way.
The tea you drink doesn’t have to be.
USDA Certified Organic or is made with partial organic ingredients.
Organic teas have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants.
No artificial ingredients, colors, or flavorings.
Gluten Free & Kosher Certified.
Pure Tea: Unadulterated, uncontaminated, & unpolluted delightfulness.
- USDA Organic herbal tea is free of any damaging chemicals
- Naturally caffeinated tea.
- Contains only 1 ingredient so that the tea is pure
- All natural: No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives. Gluten free & Kosher Certified.
- Money back guarantee. No risk. If you are not fully satisfied with your results, contact us for a full refund!
Becasue of its ability to protect the heart we keep our cardiovasucar system healthy.
Black tea is one of the more caffeinated teas so it will boost your energy through the foor!
This can help give you that extra boost of energy combines with focus you’re wanting.
Natural Herbal Tea
- This indulgent herbal tea combines the natural sweetness of licorice with citrus orange peel
- Warming cinnamon for a truly delightful tea
- Enjoy hot or iced, with honey & milk or unadorned
- Individually packaged bags guarantee that every cup will taste as fresh as the day it was bagged
- Herbal, white, green, black, or oolong.
- All these teas, herbal, black, green, white or oolong, are of the highest quality.
- These tea bags are packaged in stay-fresh foil wrappers
- Detoxifying the body
- Soothing spasms
- Easing menstrual cramps
- Raising low blood pressure
- Eliminating respiratory infections
- Treating stomach disorders
- Reducing inflammation
- Protecting the skin
- Strengthening hair
See how nutrition can be so powerful.
For me it’s easy to understand because it help me completely cure my obesity.
What it can do for you is an individual journey that you must try.
Bur first you have to walk the path us herbal tea for energy and for optimal health.
For that boost you want and nothing that you don’t.
Herbal Tea For Energy Healing
Made in collaboration with traditional tea-masters.
Ancient blending techniques and the highest quality tea leaves from Uji, Japan.
All done to create the most exclusive blends of matcha ever offered to the world.
- Handmade, craft matcha green tea from Uji, Kyoto.
- Tea leaves from the first harvest only (we select the top 2 or 3 leaves of each stem).
- Traditional straw-shading to boost taste naturally.
- Expert blending to reach maximum flavor profiles.
Here they’ve conceived 3 matcha blends with very distinct flavor profiles.
They are each made of several green tea varieties, and blended according to these secret methods.
All nature and brewed the traditional way is my absolute favorite.
Herbal Tea Energy Booster
- Robust and balanced, with a complex earthy body and a smooth mellow finish
- Uplifting and nourishing
- Yerba mate boasts 24 vitamins and minerals, 15 amino acids and abundant antioxidants
- Premium-quality, rainforest-grown yerba mate
- Organic and fair trade certified
Directions: Purified Water
Place a yerba mate tea bag in a cup of hot water.
Step 5-10 minutes.
Add your favorite milk and sweetener to a cup of brewed yerba mate.
Delicious hot or iced
Iced Mate: Brew a cup of hot mate, then add ice.
Storage: Store your mate in a dry, air tight containeor in this package, away from direct heat and light.
This packed a serious punch when it comes to energy so try it today.
You need energy an to boost and support yourself so I hope this helped you find it.
I hope to help anyone looking for more nutrition information.
This is the same method I used to help myself get my health back.
All the same research I do for you I read for myself.
This is not only my way of learning but I get to share it with others.
What do you think of this list of herbal tea for energy?
Which one do you desire the most?
For me once nature showed me it had what I needed I began to trust.
We actually are nature so we were created out of it to live.
Trust the same power that helped create you.
Plants contain some very potent medicinal properties and tea is the greaest way to get them out.
Start now because the energy isn’t going to create itself.
If you want energy you have to give your body better fuel.
This is how we do this.
Encouraging people to better make better nutritional decision is why I created this blog.
Others on the internet did the same for me now I spend my time doing it for you.
The reason Optimized Nutrition exist is for you so it’s possible for change.
I want to guide everyone in the direction I took and provide creative solutions so you can to.
Life is about living healthy because without good health what do we have?
You want more energy so you can promote better health because you know it’s important.
Support your health today!
Help support Optimized Nutrition so you can see more free health articles.
We support and are an affilaite for any products above.